B-stable ideals and nilpotent orbits
an international mini-workshop sponsored by INDAM and by PRIN 2005: Spazi di Moduli e Teoria di Lie
Roma, Istituto Nazionale di Alta Matematica, October 8-12
- Paolo Papi, Sapienza Università di Roma
- Eric Sommers, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Pramod Achar, Louisiana State University
- Christos Athanasiadis, University of Athens
- Karin Baur, ETH Zurich
- Giovanna Carnovale, Università di Padova
- Paola Cellini, Università di Chieti-Pescara
- Corrado De Concini, Sapienza Università di Roma
- Simon Goodwin, University of Birmingham
- Victor Kac, MIT
- Bertram Kostant, MIT
- Shrawan Kumar, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Pierluigi Moseneder-Frajria, Politecnico di Milano
- Kyo Nishiyama, Kyoto University
- Dmitri Panyushev, Independent University of Moscow
- Victor Reiner, University of Minnesota
- Ruedi Suter, ETH Zurich
- Rupert Yu, Université de Poitiers
- Molly Fenn, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Myrto Kallipoliti, University of Athens
- Celine Righi, Université de Poitiers
The conference will take place at the Istituto Nazionale di Alta Matematica, which is located inside the Department of Mathematics.
to reach the campus
Participants shall be lodged at Hotel Laurentia, which is walking distance from the central railway station Roma Termini.
How to reach the central railway station Roma Termini from Fiumicino airport: there are straight trains leaving
from 6:35 to 23.35 each half an hour.
How to reach Hotel Laurentia from the Railway station
How to reach the Campus from Hotel Laurentia
REIMBURSEMENT: the hotel expenses will be covered directly by the organzation. The travel expenses will be reimbursed upon showing tickets and boarding passes.
Invited participants are kindly requested to send these documents to
Prof. Paolo Papi
Dipartimento di Matematica
Sapienza, Universita di Roma
Piazzale Aldo Moro 2
00185 Roma, Italy
Invited participants should supply complete bank coordinates (enclosing routing number, swift code, IBAN code and bank address).
A small amount for living expenses will be provided.